URS-12 urinalysis strips are very resistant to interference from ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Some strips on the market are prone to vitamin C interference and give falsely lower or false-negative results. The most affected tests are blood, glucose, bilirubin, and nitrite.
(1) Rapid Results in 30 seconds to 2 minutes
(2) High-Quality Color Chart Superior European-produced color charts provide consistent, dependable readings
(3) Flexible Available in up to 12 parameters
(4) Cost Effective 25, 50, or 100 strips per bottle, with performance better than or equal to the current market leader at a much lower price
Specific Gravity Ascorbic Acid
Glucose Micro Albumin
The assay of microalbumin has the early detection for several diseases.
(1) Practical value for the patient of high blood pressure: the excretion rate of microalbumin for high blood pressure patients is higher than one for a normal person. The increasing microalbumin is the important forecast parameter for cardiovascular disease.
(2) Microalbumin can forecast the development of diabetic nephropathy in the presence of microalbumin in urine, it is very helpful for diabetes patients to take earlier measures to protect the function of the kidney.
(3) The assay of microalbumin is the sensitive indicator for diabetic complications of microvessel.